Those without dental insurance: Payment is required at the time of treatment. If the treatment is completed in two visits then 50% of the payment will be due when the treatment is started, and the remaining balance will be due at the time the treatment is completed.
Those with dental insurance: We will estimate the portion that your insurance is going to pay. This will vary from patient to patient, depending upon which dental plan the patient has. We require that the patient pays their co-payment at the time of treatment. Understand that your insurance plan is a contract between you, your employer and the insurance company. As a third party we are under no legal obligation to submit claims. However, it is our office’s policy to submit claims for you as a courtesy. This policy is subject to change at our discretion and patients will be notified before treatment if changes have been made.
- Please keep in mind that insurance companies routinely indicated that coverage verification does not guarantee payment.
- If your insurance pays MORE than the estimated amount, a refund check from this office will be mailed within 1 month from the date payment is received from the insurance company. We usually batch them at the end of each month.
- If your insurance pays LESS than the estimated amount, you will receive a statement from this office. We do not send monthly statements so prompt attention is greatly appreciated.
- NOTE: If your insurance company does not reimburse us after 2 submissions, you will be responsible for the remainder of the balance since we were unable to collect from them.
- NOTE: If payments are not received promptly, we reserve the right to report non-payment to the credit bureau and/or submit to collections. You will be responsible for any additional fees that are incurred due to this process.
- NOTE: If payment is made with a check and the check is returned for any reason, a fee of $50.00 will be added to the balance owed.